1. One long strand of my bangs forgotten about during my hair cut but no scissors to fix it!
2. Not being able to unlock any of the 4 locks to my apartment even though I have the proper keys. What??
3. Changing from boots to high heels in the middle of Times Square every morning before work.
4. Drinking non-Starbucks coffee in Starbucks. oops !
5. Watching a woman biting her nails then touch the overhead bar in the subway over and over again... puuuuke.
6. Looks I get while wearing my faux fur jacket... ?!!!
7. Having a back cover to my phone and not a front!!!
1. Boyfriend visits in t-minus 2 weeks!
2. Over $100 worth of Starbucks/Dunkin giftcards to use!
3. Getting instant inspiration by all the fabulously stylish girls just by going to work everyday
4. My space heater that sits directly next to my bed and blasts constantly : )
5. New music I just downloaded !!!!~
6. Jersey Shore premiere tongiht!
7. Discovering that Starbucks can make me peppermint lattes which tastes as yummy as the pm mocha without all the nasty caloriessss!!!!
With all of the fabulous cuts,style,colors this season I am SO excited to channel Ms. Zoe and rock some faux fur! I DIE for the this electric blue Versace vest & every single piece from the lovely Camilla Nickerson's editorial in the October issue of Vogue entitled 'Technicolor Dreams'.
I just recently bought a fur, white/gray/brown coat complete with leather sash and I can’t wait to wear it! Maybe even frolicking in the leaves : )
This is my very first entry on my very first blog and what better time to start then at the almost finale of Fashion Week season! I was going to post about the collections I've been hyperventilating over the past month however the presentation that I have been counting the minutes til has FINALLY become available to all of us unfortunate souls that were not invited to Karl Lagerfeld's old flat in Paris to witness it firsthand! I'm talking about The Row and I have been patiently waiting ever since the Olsens had to reschedule their planned Milk Studios show in NYC. Clean, simple, chic, basic are the words to best describe their S11 collection.